It’s Cookout Season!!
Everyone knows you can not pullup to a cookout without a dish to share! So we got you covered with this easy to whip up, cookout ready, spring noodle salad!
As always feel free to contact @Themediblist for additional recipes!
- Chef Josh
2 Tbps EVOO
2 Tbsp chopped green onions
1 Tbsp rinsed capers
1/2 Cup chopped baby zucchini
1/2 Cup chopped baby yellow squash
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup grape tomatoes cut into quarters
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
1) Heat oil in a large skillet
2) Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes on med/high heat
3) Add squash and sauté 3-5 minutes until they begin to lightly brown
4) Add tomatoes and sauté for another 3-5 mins
5) Add capers and season the mixture
6) Stir vegetables in with 1 cup cooked pasta