Since the government and media don’t give us any tips on how to be healthy and boost our immune system during these tough times, here is a list of a few positive healthy options to keep you happy, balanced and healthy.
1. Stay hydrated. Drink water when you wake up, go to sleep on an empty stomach.
2. Meditate. Guided meditation or your own meditation helps. Close your eyes, breathe and smile at yourself.
3. Breathing exercises. (Wim Hof, pranayama, Kundalini, just breathe and relax)
4. Stretch, try Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, dance or work out - connect to your body and learn to listen to what it needs. Try our free, online, beginner friendly Cannabis Yoga Classes at @sannacbdyoga Tuesdays at 7PM and Fridays at 4:20PM EST
5. Take vitamin C and vitamin D for your immune system (all natural liposomal Vitamin C is a great option)
6. Keep your body alkaline with water, food, movement and breathing. Drink warm lemon water a few times a day.
7. Keep your Endocannabinoid system and all your other systems healthy and active. (Try laughing, singing, dancing, breathing, working out, healthy eating, CBD tincture,
8. Stay positive. Peace and Love. Don’t Fear. Keep a high healthy vibration. Lower vibrations lower the immune system.
9. Drink Teas. Matcha, echinacea, elderberry, licorice root, raspberry root, slippery elm, honey, cinnamon, roasted dandelion tea, chamomile, anise... ect all great for your throat and immune system.
10. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
11. Eat natural foods and try to stay away from processed foods.
12. Eat anti-inflammatory foods. Stay away from inflammatory foods.
13. Eat anti-bacterial and anti-viral foods. Garlic, onions, oregano, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, raw honey (manuka), eucalyptus... ect.
14. Immune boosting supplements and superfoods. Prebiotics, probiotics, chlorella, chlorophyll, ashwagandha, mushrooms, fermented foods, sauerkraut, bone broth, turmeric (not too much), berries, ginseng, tomatoes, spinach, kale, lemons, eggs, fennel.... ect.
15. Intermittent fasting. Your body doesn’t heal and digest at the same time very well. Choose most of your day to heal and fast- about 12 to 16 hours, and use the remaining 8 to 12hrs of the day to eat and digest.
16. Lower your stress and EMF (electro magnetic fields) at home. Ground yourself. Go barefoot in your backyard. Maybe get a grounding mat. Shut unnecessary electronics and wifi off when not needed and don’t place them in direct contact with your body.
17. Smile, support one another and your environment.
18. Do your own research. Knowledge is power Together we can achieve. Divided we fall.